Sunday, August 19, 2012

✈ Taipei 17th Aug

Just got back from Taipei , I think I never blog about my trip to Taipei so far.
I've been to Taipei for so many times for the past 3years, roughly bout 4times a month if lucky. 

Taiwan , The Heart of Asia.
For those who haven't been to Taiwan, it's time for you to book your ticket.
You can really feel the warmness ever since you enter any of the shops. 
Their way of greeting is just warmhearted, the tone of greeting "Huan Ying Guang Lin",means Welcome is so catchy.

And this trip, with all spontaneous plan.

Start off with my outfit of the day:


Top: No Brand
Bottom: Uniqlo x Undercover Grey Denim
Shoe: Rivieras Denim Slip-On
Bag: Uniqlo Sling bag
Sunglasses: RayBan
Went out in the afternoon, shade is a must.
I wanted to experience a hair-do in Taipei for quite some time, and finally I grab this opportunity to try out the hair saloon in Ximending - AT25 Hair Saloon, located opposite the KFC just right after you enter Ximending. You may look for my hairstylist , Edward Chen , highly recommended.

AFTER :
A satisfied customer with his new hairstyle.
Instead of Fashion , I guess Taiwan has a lot of good food, nice restaurants. And food-hunting is one of my interest. Been to this place called amba Hotels is a concept hotel by Taiwan's Ambassador Hotel Group. chiba is the dining place for the residents & open to public. chiba leads into tingba, a music lounge and of course, a bar.
Dinner , Grilled Steak Pita. 

Top: Cocktail Bar
Mid: tingba
Bottom: chiba
and some pickup for the day, make me happier. 
Uniqlo x Undercover Final Collection Black Denim ,  Nike Track & Field  tee.

No comments: