Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mark the date.

I've been missing in action for 4months , putting my blog in an idle status.
In this 4months , gone through some ups and downs.
And today , I would like to write something good though.

Working with Malaysia Airlines for the past 2 years , it's really a life thrilling adventure.
Met so many great people and of course, thank to those hypocrite , I'm a better man now.
There's always something to hold on whenever you choose to leave.
Been saying that I wanna leave this company for like year plus , but I did not. And now I got a new job offer , I feel nostalgic about leaving this company. But life is gonna move on , if you never make the first step , and you will end up regretting. 
The feeling is so great that , I can actually fulfill a lot of my desire , my dream , and also my greed. 
A new working environment is gonna be a whole new thingy to me. Being Junior again , of course there's gonna be a tough time for me to cope. But what will be my motivation then ? MONEY. 
No one is gonna take care of me, or spoon feed me for the rest of my life. One thing I learnt since the day I left home, INDEPENDENCE. 

I promise myself I gotta my blog alive again. Gonna take more photos & update my blog regularly.
Maybe some OOTD post.
I called my myself a FASHIONISTA wannabe. 
Lately , picked up so much fashion news and knowledge , from the space of INTERNET.

Gotta give it a try. There's one quote saying,"NEVER TRY NEVER KNOW", and what Malaysian said is,"BELUM TRY BELUM TAU,SEKALI TRY HARI-HARI MAU".

ciao readers,

From Mr. D.

p.s : YOLO !

No comments: