Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hello, again.

It's been awhile since my last blog post.
Same job, but different company. Different prospective, different kind of people that I meet day in and day out.

Same old word, SAME SH*T DIFFERENT DAY.

With my new company,I have yet the opportunities to travel further. No longer just Taipei and Taipei (but now I do really miss Taipei a lot), I get to see the world,literally.
Back from Rome recently, the sun was killing me. Scorching hot, and I got tanned.
Love the city, a lot to read up as well.

Day 1 in Rome, I managed to cover most of the tourist attractions,but I missed Vatican City and the Pantheon. So, here's some photo sharing session.
Foro Transitorio

Mr. D with the Colosseo
Fontana di Trevi

Piazza di Spagna with Trinità dei Monti


Piazza del Campidoglio


Altare della Patria 'as known as' Altar of the Fatherland

and of course, I have tonnes of pics in my phone. And I don't think it's necessary to share all in here.

I spent my a day for the city tour and the other clear day in Capri Island. 
For those who are interested to know where on earth is Capri Island locate, let me get you some quick wiki reference: Capri is an island in the Tyrrhenian Sea off the Sorrentine Peninsula, on the south side of the Gulf of Naples in the Campania region of Italy. To travel to Capri, I have to book a tour and travel down to Napoli and take jet boat to Capri. The total time of travel from Rome to Capri via Napoli is approx. 3hours. 

Here we go again, let the pic do the talking.

Ticket to the heavenly island, Capri

View from the dock.
Some may ask me why I did not choose to go for the Blue Grotto.For me, 28€ for the 30-minutes cruise to see a cave is so not worthy. I decided to go up the town of Capri, the Anacapri for the breathtaking view.

On a chairlift

' Take my hand, and I'll show you the world '


The MAMA-MIA Harbour view from Anacapri

Fruitful trip with my companions for the trip. Without them, I don't think I can do this by my own. Of course, it will be real bad with all the selfies. 

Hope that you enjoy reading my humble little travel log.
     
           
                        Last but not least.

                the writer.


until then, ciao for now.




No comments: