Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ssss...

Now ,
5.43 am
I writing this post .
I finally finished the Moonlight Resonance !
Nothing to be proud actually .

Went to gurney ,
Discuss bout Farewell for our ' Gang ' those who going overseas .

It made me concern bout my Future .
I can't make up my mind what I really want .
When someone asked me bout what's my ambition ,
I dare not to tell them .
'cause I don't know what I gonna tell them .

-Boarding School
I'm not afford to study .

-Results
Not really doing well .

What I got is Friends .
I wish that all my friends will keep in touch .

And now ,
I really DARE NOT to think that much .
Previous post ,
Is just to express my feelings .
I don't really like to keep in my heart .
But I rather hurt myself ,
Than hurt those who loves me , care of me ,
Thanks guys .
I love y'all .

To you ,
you , and you ,
Work hard together ,
There's a brand new life waiting for us .

Love love love ,
You love me ,
And I love you .

That's all .

I finish up my post now .
Sun gonna rise soon .
And it's time for me to bed .

5.53 am.

No comments: