Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Say what !?



Apparently I got hooked by K-Pop , credits to one of my friends.

I know I'm a little too late for this. Who cares.
The first time I listen to Korean music was during TVXQ's debut.
Addicted to "The Rising Sun" , after awhile I'm not interested to any Korean music , then , I found Taeyang's "Wedding Dress" on youtube. There's when I get back onto K-Pop but I don't get all the groups' name.

Few days ago , friend of mine went for the Korea Music Festival held in Stadium Merdeka.
And came back will all the "Blah blah blah , and wah wah wah".
Since then , I get to know BigBang , SNSD , SuperJunior , 4minute & etc.
These few days , I kept playing GD & T.O.P's song. Just can't stop. Although I don't get the lyrics , I just like it.
Why I like BigBang so much ? Firstly , Wardrobe.
They are well-dressed with branded goods. Don't judge me , who doesn't like nice stuffs ?
From Christian Louboutin , John Galliano , Maison Martin Margiela , Alexander McQueen to Goyard and lots more.
I just got starstruck'd by them

.
T.O.P wearing Christian Louboutin.

Second , Look
Well , T.O.P is one of the good looking artist in K-Pop industry , found out that he's Toy Collector , he has Kaw Dissected , Chanel Be@rbrick which appeared in his music video.
A 4ft Kaws Dissected in "KnockOut" MV

I like SNSD as well , as I ♥ Kim Taeyeon , Jessica Jung , Tiffany Hwang & Choi Sooyoung.
They started the trend by wear super-short shorts.
And get everyone fancy over their legs !
I'm one of them !
I'm not perv like what you think right now !
As a courtesy , I'm going to post their pic here !



P.S: Thanks for reading


No comments: