Wednesday, August 17, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D

What a FRIEND to you ?
Friend with benefits ?
Friend with hot chick ?
Friend with $$ ?
What are they ?

FRIEND's acronym delivers everything.

Few
Relation
In
Earth
Never
Die

To me , Friends mean everything.
They conquer my life ,
They hold me on when I'm in a deep shit ,
They scold me when I did something wrong.
And they taught me what's life.
Too many things to talk about.

Sometimes , I maybe too bias.
I treat my friends better than my soul-mate.
Somehow , I managed to tell her what's her to me , and what FRIENDS to me.
Recently , I became so emotional , not because of job matters but FRIENDS again.
All of my bunch of friends are leaving one after another ,
Too little time for me to talk to them , how much they meant to me.
I tried to hold back my tear when I bid farewell , I failed.
I know , they will come back someday , someday.
Life's goes on , it's bout time to step out for brighter future.
Everyone is looking forward to pursue their dreams.

And now , I wanna talk about you , Benny Teo.
A friend that I can put my faith on ,
A friend that I can sacrifice everything ,
A friend that I will lend you my shoulder when you're down.
My life without you , I guess I'm nobody now.

Just some words to you , BENNY.
No matter what happened to you there , just bear with it.
Stand for your own right as they do.
I know you will feel sad , leaving to US ,
We will be with you , Always.
Stay strong BROTHER !
Gotta miss you lots !

THANK YOU FOR ACCOMPANYING ME THROUGHOUT SO MANY YEARS.
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR !

TAKE CARE !

From:

Danny

No comments: