Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Love Century

Love , as easy as what you've seen.
When a man meet up with a girl ,
The sudden buzz of love pollen travels through the air ,
And they fallen in love.

Seems easy isn't it ?

But , it's complex.
Girls always have a doubt on guys ,
Is this guy reliable ? Faithful enough ?
What makes girls think so ?
There's no conclusion , if there's any , things will never end.

I'm not a love pros ,
I'm here just to share.
Maybe you all can bring up some real life cases and share with me , thou.

I'm still claimed that myself as a teen , still.
There's too much things to be concerned for now.
My financial , my future , my goal !
One by one , it comes up to the surface.
Burden , is a challenge of life ;
yet , stressful.
Opportunity is what I need now to fulfill my dream.

Support from parents , lover , friends ,
makes you grow stronger !
Confidence is built day-by-day ,
Once collapse , you going to start it all again.
I've been through , I dare not to make any mistakes anymore.
But there's no prefection in this world , so , forgive me if I did anything wrong.

Love , love , love ,
Without 'em ,
I'm nothing.
This thought came up so sudden , and I blogged about it.

I don't know how long am I going to live in this world.
But I know there's one , "LOVE"
Stay here with me.

Thank you pals ,
xoxo.


No comments: