Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm back.

I've been working for the past few weeks.
This is the 1st month working as a cabin crew.
Let's talk about my current career.
You can call it as a career , cause it makes good money thou.
But it's not long term for me.
Maybe it's just a stepping stone for me to go for a better career ahead.
People who I met everyday is different ,
Cabin Crew , The Passenger & The Pilot as well.
I'm rated as B737 & A330 Cabin Crew , which mean I can work in these two fleets.
Don't ask me bout which GLAMOROUS country I've been to ,
I'm sorry to tell you that I didn't have that opportunity yet.
YET !

Nowadays , I tried to make myself occupied w/ something !
So , I'm not overwhelmed by BOREDOM !

I need to get myself a MBP !
I wanna online , learn as much as I can through the WORLD WIDE WEB !

People keep saying that,"Wah so RICH ah , Doing big business huh , using two phones somemore" , the only answer I can give is "I Work I Spend" , I bought it myself ! For god sake ! Currently , using BB without BBM & Iphone. These two phones are now my DAY IN DAY OUT COMPANION ! I can't live without them !

Whatapps me , if you're using either Iphone or Blackberry !

STAY TUNE FOR MORE UPDATES !

No comments: