Sunday, July 19, 2009

Which !

LOVER , Family , and Friends !
These three things will be the most important stuff in my life !
Without them ,
I think I'm just a piece of shit.
Sometimes I really think that I really too troublesome ,
Maybe I'm too sensitive.
At last , People ignore me , People hate me , People abandon me !
I just got no confidence on myself.
I don't know why I was worrying bout how people think.
I should grow up , I'm 18 right now , No longer Kiddo anymore !

2months since my last post.
Sorry Pals.
I'm so lazy recently.
Bullshit haa ? Definitely no !
Tuition from Monday to Thursday.
Weekends , will be the time for me to rest and chill with my friends.
These few days , too many things happened and I do not know how to handle .
Jeeees ~
Who's willing to lend me your hand ?
Friends and Lover ,
Both did share a quota in my hearts.
Am I doing a mistake that make put two into one ?
I love her , and I love my friends !
So hard for me !
='[


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just be yourself
dferent ppl will have dferent view
so just be yourself
only you urself know what u want to be
u will be a beter person
=D

p a t r i c k said...

busy? busy ppl dun go clubbin on saturday nite