Friday, April 17, 2009

SHOW YOUR F WORD !

I sick of it.
Thanks for Joo Huei.
She reminded me to post bout TOPSHOP AND TOPMAN !
Gosh.
It's like hell working at there.
It's suck to the max.
Have to wear their BRAND ONLY !
What the F !
We're just working as part timer.
Haven't got our salary then we have to purchase items from the shop ?
What the hell !
Instead of that !
The A* , Manager !
Really OMG !
I did intro customers bout our new items and also our promotion.
And some of them bought and some do not.
Do you like promoter keep on buggin' beside you while you're looking for stuffs that you wanna buy ?
Customers got MOUTH wan right ?
They will ask from you when they need to find something right ?
She insists me to PUSH PUSH PUSH !
As in what you know ?
Keep on buggin' beside CUSTOMERS !
DUHHHH ~
That's freaking me out !
That's why I made my own decision to study than working at that SHOP !
WOOSH !

1 comment:

Kye Chiun said...

oo...Top Shop....quite famous leh...
erm...abt the promoter thing.....
if u come out v some good explanation of ur new products n all...its ok...and...must attend ur customer to intro some new stuffs or nice one lo....to be exact...i prefer going into one shop that have some friendly n nice promoter....telling me this n that...but not some woody ones at certain shop in penang...KL one really nice... xD